My favorite type of dessert is s’mores. I had it all the time while camping! Now you can bring it to your kitchen and watch your favorite movies while snacking on some s'mores popcorn.
- 12-15 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups graham cracker cereal or broken graham cracker pieces
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Remove any un-popped or partially popped kernels and spread popcorn on two large rimmed baking sheets.
- Sprinkle graham crackers and marshmallows over the popped popcorn.
- Melt chocolate (Heat it in 30 second intervals using the microwave, being careful not to overheat. A double boiler would work great too.). Drizzle melted chocolate over popcorn mixture.
- Gently shake pans to make sure chocolate adheres to everything. Let chocolate harden before storing in an airtight container.
- Best enjoyed within a couple of days.